Thank you for visiting Black Cat Modeling Photography LLC!
We love to photograph models. We are not a modeling agency but we work very close with a several agencies and we know what they want, what they require, and what they like when it comes to models. We are very interested in helping you in your modeling career. Modeling is a very ambitious career choice, right now, the most important thing you need to get first is a professional model headshot. Let us photograph your model portraits, we can help you with posing, lighting, and every aspect of the modeling process.
Black Cat Modeling Photography is located in Greer, SC., just 15 minutes from Greenville SC. We can help you create a model portfolio that will get you hired as a professional model.
We are pleased to offer you a wide variety of photography services from Glamour and Boudoir to Modeling and professional head shots as well as commercial. Specializing in glamorous and alluring portraiture, we want you to see that you truly are beautiful and that you are just like all those girls on the magazines at the grocery checkout! We have a great studio atmosphere, with lovely natural light and studio windows. We love laughter, great music, and all things sexy.
Black Cat Modeling Photography is renowned for its gorgeous modeling, professional shots and boudoir photography both in and around Greenville SC, and has many clients travel to her from Atlanta GA, Ashville, NC and Charlotte NC.
I'm a full time professional photographer with a full professional studio and many local outdoor locations to choose from. Black Cat Modeling was established in 2007.
I’ve been married for over 22 years and have a wonderful family here in the upstate. I graduated from Clemson University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications.
We cater to the ladies who want a boudoir shoot as a present for their loved one, to the ladies who want to start their modeling portfolio, and to the people who just want to create something fun or artistic!
Escorts are welcome. We want you to have fun, be comfortable and get some amazing images!
If under 18 years of age a parent/Guardian must be present before shooting begins. All models must sign a release before shooting as well.
I am always up for creating beautiful images.
I will do almost anything a model wants, (within reason); so think of some cool ideas! (glamour, lifestyle, punk, other)
I love what I am doing; I take it seriously. I pour my heart into it. I want to make my clients happy with amazing shots.
I have been shooting for years and have been lucky enough to shoot for several websites, businesses, politicians, and a few magazines and other outlets. I am looking primarily for models interested in collaborating on some great projects or pro models looking to add to their portfolios.
Twin Peaks Greenville South Carolina
Twin Peaks Concorde North Carolina
Hooters - Anderson SC
In Touch Weekly Magazine
93 Octane Clothing
Girls, Girls, Girls Clothing
Cynthia’s Fine Jewlery
Frequently Asked Questions
An Intimate Boudoir Session is a completely different experience than regular family portraits and it’s certainly not something most people are used to doing every day. For some of us, it’s a once in a lifetime experience and, as such, many questions may come to mind. The following information has been designed to answer some of the frequently asked questions at Boudoir-Dallas, from wardrobe selection, to picking up your final products. If you have any questions that are not answered below, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to talk with you anyway and learn what you are desiring from this photo shoot.
What is Boudoir Photography?
The term “Boudoir” is a french word for a woman’s dressing room. Boudoir photography is generally considered to be photography of women in lingerie. As you can see in our images, we stretch beyond that to artistic photography with a sexy aura. Boudoir portraiture has been gaining immense popularity in recent years. As women, we spend endless amounts of time and money pampering ourselves with beauty products and services, clothing, accessories, fitness and even plastic surgery to make us feel beautiful. By investing in portraiture of ourselves, we can capture and document our beauty to treasure for a lifetime.
Do you do touch ups or airbrushing?
Yes, touch ups are done on all ordered prints and products such as metallic prints, canvases, metal prints and albums.
I have a little problem area that I don’t like about by body — is there anything you can do?
Regardless of age or body type, we specialize in offering all women an incredible opportunity to commission their own personal collection of stunning, modern boudoir portraits. Every woman is very different and has something incredible to capture. My beauty retouching includes skin perfecting, body contouring and feature enhancement. Every detail is covered from wrinkles to acne, scars, cellulite and stretch marks. You don’t have to worry about these little imperfections. We have everything covered.
Do you provide hair and makeup services?
Absolutely, on site. You don’t have to go anywhere. If you do have a favorite make-up or hair professional you like to work with, you can always schedule with them in advance, or we welcome them to the studio. You can choose to purchase both hair and makeup services with your package. I strongly encourage having both done by professionals – it really makes a difference in the final images. We also offer extensions. If you hair is short or thin, and you would like a full head of voluptuous hair – it can be done! We will need advance notice, though, as that takes extra time we will need to consider in scheduling your photo session.
What if I’m uncomfortable nude?
There is nothing to worry about. Black Cat is not all about getting your clothes off. We ARE all about capturing your natural beauty in a fun and glamorous way. We offer a full wardrobe that includes opaque covering material to flimsy see-through lingerie. Nudity is certainly not necessary. You set the pace, and we will get the shots. Sexy isn’t always about how much you show, it’s all about how you show it! Most men feel that leaving something to the imagination is much sexier than baring it all. Our sessions are designed to allow plenty of time to relax and feel comfortable which really shows in the final images. Some of your sexiest shots will be leaving it to the imagination. So leave everything up to us just relax and enjoy yourself!
A guide to help your photography session:
Here is a quick list of easy and practical things you can do to always look good in pictures!
- Working with the Photographer
- Share your intentions for the photo, even bring along samples from magazines to communicate the look you’re after.
- Don’t show up late. Don’t tell the photographer how to set up lighting. And do not refuse to cooperate. An irritated photographer may not take the time to capture your best qualities.
- Wear a heavy layer of translucent powder—your face will appear flawless in photos. Shine disappears, pores seem smaller, skin looks even, and blush is smoother.
- Line lips before applying matte lipstick, then reline. Dip a cotton bud in powder and run along lip line to prevent color from bleeding. Mouth “pops” more too.
- Never wear frosts or garish colors—they create a caught-in-headlights look. Using little or no makeup isn’t wise either, unless of course it’s a beach setup or for a very casual snapshot.
- Don’t get a new cut just before the shoot.
- Avoid over-styling—soap opera hair looks too staged—or the latest fad, such as pinning tresses with lots of tiny barrettes.
- After a dress rehearsal at home, bring a selection of clothes and accessories.
- Choose solid colors, not patterns, which grab too much attention.
- Select and wear clothes that make you feel comfortable, beautiful, and always complimented in.
- For black-and-white shots, dress in black-and-white clothing, or test colors on film beforehand to see whether they turn into interesting shades of gray or simply appear dreary.
- Avoid jewelry that would distract from your face or date you. Also drop shoulder pads—they’ll make you look enormous in a simple head-and-shoulder shot.
- Stretch your chin out about an inch and bring it down a little to strengthen jaw line. Cleans up a double chin.
- Never face a camera head-on; turn your best side to the lens, then twist your body a little in the other direction.
- Ask the photographer what possible poses and expressions you can work on—from the serious to the happy looks, from the formal to the casual projection.
- When you are feeling uneasy, your pose will look uneasy. Work on poses that are natural, comfortable, and doesn’t make you look contorted.
- It is advisable for the photographer to take an instant film shot before starting the session so you can double-check your positioning and clothes. You’ll be able to fix posture, hair, makeup, any loose buttons, and more importantly, improve your facial expressions.
- Spend as much time in front of a mirror as you need—thirty minutes or two hours if necessary—so you won’t be agonizing over how you look during the shoot. Once you’re ready, walk out the door and forget about yourself.
- You may want to bring along a tape of favorite music so you’ll feel relaxed, even lively. If you can’t play music during the session, think of happy thoughts—of people, places and events in your life that brought you happiness and joy.
- Whatever you’re thinking is reflected in your expression. When you look at the camera, consider it your best and most trusted friend and relate to it in that way.
- Chat with your photographer—the light from within and behind your eyes comes alive.
- Be yourself. A staged shot sets up an unreal expression, while a successful portrait tells not only what you look like but also who you are.
301 S Buncombe Rd Suite F Greer SC 29650